This is by far one of the best burger recipes! The Smoking Gun Java Burgers consists of our famous peppercorns as well as the cowboy rub to really enhance the flavor of your burger! If you really want an amazing burger then don’t forget to top your burger with some Smoking Gun shotgun bacon. You will find the recipe below for the Shotgun Bacon. What a delicious Burger!!
Smoking Gun Java Burgers Recipe
500gr Ground Sirloin
2 Tbsp. “Smoking Gun Cowboy Rub”
1Tsp “Smoking Gun” Peppercorns (cracked).
1Tsp Kosher salt
Olive oil as needed
1. Place ground Sirloin in a bowl, and mix in salt and pepper.
2. Divide your beef into 4 equal pieces.
3. Liberally sprinkle the cowboy rub on both sides of the burgers and wrap and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes but up to 4 hours will allow the flavours to marinade into the meat.
4. Fire up the grill
5. Make sure you rub your burgers with a little more oil right before they go on the grill to prevent sticking
*the beef will develop a robust flavor and deep, rich crust that will put any other burgers without it to shame.
Serve with “smoking gun” peppered bacon to take them over the top!
Smoking Gun Shotgun Bacon Recipe
1 500gr package of raw Bacon
¾ cup Brown sugar
1TBSP or more to taste of Your favorite Smoking Gun Peppercorns freshly cracked.
1. Preheat oven to 350*f
2. Place a sheet of parchment paper down over a sheet pan, lay the bacon strips down on the parchment, its ok if the bacon slightly overlaps one another.
3. Sprinkle the freshly cracked pepper all over the bacon strips.
4. Evenly sprinkle all the brown sugar over the bacon.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until desired crispiness, cool and enjoy!
If you enjoy this recipe write us a review on our Facebook Page and leave us a Like. We would love to hear from you!
If you want to try out this recipe using our one of a kind Peppercorns, then click the link below to shop.